Sunday 20 January, 2 – 4.30pm
£5 per child (ages 5 – 11)
Inspired by the contemporary jewellery in Unexpected Pleasures, let your imagination run wild to create a piece of wearable design. Using a range of craft and modelling techniques, children are encourage to make unique decorative arm gauntlets, shoulder adornments and collars.
- All creativity workshops are suitable for children aged from 5 to 11
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Workshops are £5 per child and £10.75 for accompanying adults. Tickets include entry to all current exhibitions.
- Booking is essential on 020 7940 8783,firstname.lastname@example.org and Ticketweb.co.uk. Payment is made in advance and is non-refundable. Please note that our telephone and email booking lines are staffed during office hours seven days a week.
- Workshops start promptly. Please arrive 15 minutes early to avoid delays at the Admissions desk
- Please come to the Admissions desk and then make your way to the Design Museum Space
- Our workshops are popular so please book as early as you can to avoid disappointment