Friday 29 March – Monday 1 April : (11 – 4pm)
We all love the V & A Museum of Childhood, and have written about it before here. This Easter you can just drop in to the Museum activities at any time, though take our lead, and try and get there before the 2pm craft table starts, as it is the hot free ticket of the day. PS. don’t forget your sunglasses and sunscreen for the sandpit & punch and judy on the top floor. xo
Drop in to the Museum this Easter for stories, games and creative fun.
11.00-16.00 Easter Bunny Trail
Pick up a trail at the Information Desk and discover where the Easter Bunny has hidden his chocolate eggs!.
11.15 Bunny Games
Join us in the Dolls House area for some bunny bopping group games.
12.00 The Hare and the Tortoise
Help retell this classic fable with actions and sounds.
14.00- 16.00 Egg-tastic Arts and Crafts
Come and decorate your own Easter egg basket or spring into action and make some flower power sunglasses
Credits for images above
Brown Rabbit; red, blue, yellow eggs
- Place of origin:Great Britain, UK (made)
- Date:ca.1900 (made)
- Artist/Maker:Collins, Charles (artist) Nister, Ernest, born 1842 – died 1909 (publisher)
- Materials and Techniques:Watercolour on card
Credit for bunny toy rabbit
- Place of origin:England, Great Britain (manufactured)
- Date:ca. 1940 (manufactured)
- Artist/Maker:Wellings, Norah (manufacturers)
- Materials and Techniques:Sewn and stuffed mohair plush and velvet
- Credit Line:Given by Mrs Massey Stewart & Mrs Dutot