20 April 2013
Workshops start at 2.00pm and 3.30pm
Drop in to the one-hour Saturday workshops and learn about the life of a soldier. Workshops run every Saturday afternoon starting from 20 April 2013 (except special event weekends).
Each week we will explore a different time:
- A Soldier’s Life in… the English Civil Wars
- A Soldier’s Life in… the Victorian Army
- A Soldier’s Life in… the First World War
- A Soldier’s Life… today
Children will get the chance to:
- Handle objects from our Collection
- Listen to our storyteller
- Get creative with our craft activities
Tickets are not required for these workshops.
Suitable for ages 5-11
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Click here for more details from The National Army Museum site.