English Heritage champions history, and the historic places that make our nation quite a good one. With every visit (and entrance fee) to an English Heritage site, of which there is an incredible list of 400 across the country to choose from, you will be protecting the future of our heritage, so for that reason, amongst many, we would like to give each and every one of the English Heritage team a proper round of applause.
Check out the credentials below, and be impressed.
- Over 400 sites open to the public
- 11 million visitors each year
- Just under 750,000 members
- Over 445,000 free educational visits a year
- 10 million photographs, plans and surveys publicly accessible
- £24 million given out in grants each year
- 17,000 planning applications advised on each year
Below is our round up of the nearest family events to London this Summer, ticket prices and more…
View original post 219 more words