You always need a hair band don’t you? I can think of at least 19 uses for them, from adding bunny ears, devil horns, and hair extensions too, as well as practical uses, such as whilst painting at school, skateboarding, and the bigger the better for when hosting your sloane-ranger fancy dress party. As you know, we have some lovely friends, one being Susan from ‘Beau London‘ who sweetly said she would share a quick n easy 5 min craft with us that will definitely impress the grandparents. Enjoy xo
- 1/4″ metal headband
- Strong glue, ideally a glue gun
- 1/4″ double-sided tape
- 5/8″ double ruffle ribbon
Make it :
1) Peel off one side of the double-sided tape and stick it to the top of the metal headband, covering the entire headband.
2) Peel off the other side of the double-sided tape. Starting just below the end of the headband, stick the ribbon across the headband.
3) You can line the inside of the headband in the same manner (I recommend Lion incredible yarn as it sticks the best.)
4) For best results, apply a bit of glue in the middle of the headband and at the two ends. (You can even ask an adult to use hot glue for a long-lasting stick).
Stockists (click on the links below)
- Metal headband
- Strong adhesive glue or hot glue gun (to be supervised by an adult)
- double sided tape
- double ruffle ribbon
- lion incredible yarn
Thanks Beau London
For a lovely selection of hairclips, hairbows and headbands, please visit the website