Morning All, So I was thinking, and realised that there are many posts on this Bus Stop that might be useful to you now the sun is shining. I’ve been presumptous and listed them for you in one place.
Think of it as a map to your family weekend, or just food for thought… either way, I hope it helps when you have no energy left to think about what to do tomorrow, because you have been tidying up aqua beads from behind the sofa, and cleaning the back of the fridge again.
Dont forget to drop me aline if you have any specific requests of where/ what and when to do it in the capital (no nut allergies here) I love to be asked. Also don’t forget the EVENTS DIARY on the bus stop homepage that lists events and workshops for you. xo
1. National Trust places around London. You know you have to visit one of these days!
2. The Best of Kids Theatre. Book it Danno, or Julia, or Colin… whoever is paying.
3. Family Dance Shows at Sadlers Wells. They love kids it over there, and dance is not just for the school disco you know.
4. The Best Backstage Theatre Tours in London. Everyone loves a behind-the-scenes moment, so here’s your chance.
5. 10 Fantastic Family Days Out in London. The names on the tin, so to speak.
6. Craft Project : Make a Tea Cup Garden.
7. A Top 5 Best Ever Summer Days Out in London
8. 49 Summer London Activities for Kids. Can anyone think of 1 more? I hate odd numbers.
9. Explore Secret Gardens in the Capital. Don’t say I told you so.
10. Visit a Nature Club in London. You’ll feel all warm and cosy afterwards.
11. A Top 5 BEST Beaches near London. Family Railcard & A Bucket and Spade, ready steady go.
12. Top 5 House Swaps Sites for your Summer Holiday.
13. Top 5 London Days Out for Under 5’s.
14. Top 5 English Heritage Castles and Palaces.
15. Top 5 Best City Breaks for your Get A Way from the washing up
16. Top 5 Fountains for playing in around London.
17. Top 5 of places Kids eat FREE in London… now you can have that 2nd glass of rose.
18. The Best Delicious Dim Sum in London Town.
19. Top 5 Educational Websites for Kids
20. Top 5 Kids Magazines that make the perfect birthday gift.
21. Music Courses and Classes around town for all the family. Time to pass on your musical genes.
22. Craft Project : Make a Leaf Man/Lady.
23. Visit The Queen at Buck Palace, a Top 5 of the Best Royal Venues in London.
24. The Bluest Bluebell woods near London want you to show off to you.
25. The Best Science Kids Clubs. Bang Whizz, you’re a scientist.
26. Grab the train direct from St Pancras and visit Whitstable for the day.
27. Look after your grey matter with 10 TED talks about Education.
28. Get inspired and find out where Kate Prince hangs out in London.
29. Check yourself into a family workshop at The National Theatre.
30. Pack a picnic and check out a Heritage Trust Property.
31. Treat yourself to this fab HUMAN BODY APP.
32. Set your heights and watch Brooke climb in this inspiring video.
33. Find your inner Matisse with one of these ART-Y books.
34. Get Happy with a super easy finger printing project.
35. It’s simple, go to the park, a royal one at that.
36. Book your Summer Holiday camp now.
37. Clean your tent ready for the Best Family Festivals this Summer.
38. Tap shoes at the ready, book a Drama Holiday Camp today.
39. Dim Sum for lunch ? Here are some suggestions.