DID YOU KNOW ?
Chamaeleon is an insignificant and small as a constellation placed near the celestial pole that was introduced by Petrus Plancius in the 1590’s. The constellation represents a faint diamond shape in the night sky. Chamaeleon sits between constellations Carina and Octans.
It is the 79th largest constellation in the celestial sphere.
FACTS ABOUT CHAMAELEON (thanks Wiki)
- Chamaeleon is a small constellation in the southern sky.
- It is named after the chameleon, a kind of lizard.
- It was first defined in the 16th century.Chamaeleon has 1 star with planets.
- Chamaeleon I cloud is a Nebula 500 light-years away from Earth.
- Alpha Chamaeleontis is the brightest star in Chamaeleon.
- In 1999, a nearby open cluster was discovered centered on the star Chamaeleontis. The cluster, known as either the Eta Chamaeleontis cluster or Mamajek 1, is 8 million years old, and lies 316 light years from Earth.
- Chamaeleon is sometimes also called the Frying Pan in Australia.
- In Chinese astronomy, the stars that form Chamaeleon were classified as the Little Dipper (小斗, Xiǎodǒu).
Stars Before Bedtime A Mindful Fall-Asleep Book
With expert sleep techniques from Dr Jessamy Hibberd, this beautiful non-fiction book is designed to help children relax, clear their minds, get ready for bed and fall asleep faster. Featuring muscle relaxation, gentle yoga poses suitable for little ones, mindfulness and exercises to help children settle this perfect bed time read is illustrated with gentle, calming artwork from the wonderfully talented Hannah Tolson
WHO GETS THE CREDIT FOR THIS GORGEOUS BOOK ?
|Publisher:||Wide Eyed Editions|
|Imprint:||Wide Eyed Editions|
|Pub date:||02 Mar 2020|
|Number of pages:||32|